WELCOME TO THE FIFTH EDITION OF WORLD OF FOOD SAFETY
Co-organized by the Department of International Trade Promotion, Thai Chamber of Commerce, and Koelnmesse, World of Food Safety is THAIFEX’s premier conference, gathering a strong group of senior experts involved in food safety and quality assurance in Asia.
Supported by Food Industry Asia, ASEAN Food and Beverage Alliance, GS1 Thailand and Platform Strategy Asia, World of Food Safety Asia featured a comprehensive two-day conference program.
The diverse group of speakers from regulators, industry and academia explored the latest strategies, solutions, and innovative approaches to ensure total food safety along the supply chain, from farm to fork. The key issues discussed in relation to Asia’s food safety efforts were challenges in harmonization of standards, managing food safety in entire supply chain processes, and combating food fraud.
The event provided a platform where new partnerships were formed and existing ones reinforced during the networking receptions. The overall consensus among participants after two days of intensive discussions was that “Food Safety is a shared responsibility, and safe and quality products means good business.”
JOIN WORLD OF FOOD SAFETY AND:
• Obtain the latest updates on regional and global trends in the food industry
• Discuss developments in regional harmonization of food safety and quality following AEC2015
• Learn to manage the food safety challenges in international trade
• Assess and manage the risks to your organization’s supply chain
• Identify, control, and contain allergens, pathogens and contaminants
• Network with food safety experts and professionals from the Asia-Pacific region and beyond
World of Food Safety Conference returns as part of THAIFEX-World of Food Asia, from 01-02 June 2017.