Come 2017, trade visitors will get to meet more than 1,900 exhibitors across 93,500 sqm of exhibition area. New product zone, 11 trend topics, a list of strong supporting programme and most importantly, quality business opportunities.
Plan your visit to Bangkok, Thailand from 31 May - 04 June 2017, where the largest F&B platform showcase the leading industry leaders products and innovation.
9 Halls of Opportunities, from IMPACT Hall 1 - 6 to Challenger 1 - 3, awaits you.
- Strictly by identification badges on trade days.
- Exhibition is open to professionals, invited guests and trade visitors on trade days.
- Exhibition will be opened to public on Saturday & Sunday.
- Badges are non-transferable. Anyone caught misusing another person’s badge will be reported to the Organizer.
- Minors below the age of 16 will not be admitted, whether accompanied or not. This applies to build-up, show days and tear-down period.
- All visitors must be appropriately dressed in business attire and covered shoes. Bermudas, singlets, shorts and slippers are not allowed.
- No photography or video equipment allowed unless approval is obtained from the Organizer.
- Smoking is prohibited at all indoor areas.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the event without having to specify a reason.