Koelnmesse Pte Ltd, Singapore is the subsidiary of Koelnmesse, Cologne one of the leading trade fair companies world wide
Koelnmesse in Cologne hosts a series of world leading shows for the food industry: Anuga, Anuga FoodTec, Eu'Vend Coffeena, ISM and Prosweets are recognised as international must-attend trade platforms for the global food market. The world capital of food goes international from Germany to Asia. The Asian satellite shows Annapoorna-World of Food India, International FoodService India, International FoodTec India, Wine & Gourmet Japan, Anufood China gives you exclusive access to important buyers and decision makers.
The Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP) has the following duties and responsibilities:
- Strengthen traditional export markets and expand new markets.
- Promote and enhance Trade in Service Sector.
- Cultivate new exporters in regional areas.
- Promote and develop International Trade Mart.
- Internationalisation of Thai companies by encouraging outward business investment and brands creation.
- Product development and enhance value creation.
- Maximize the utilisation of trade negotiations and free trade agreements (FTAs).
The Thai Chamber of Commerce plays a proactive role in representing the interests of the local Thai business community.